[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Removing Age Protection after expired

Chauncey Montgomery chauncey at yourcl.org
Tue Dec 15 12:34:09 EST 2015

We use a low-tech method: a reoccurring monthly report shows items
needing age protection removed.  We import the barcodes into item status
and batch remove the protection.  Not fully automated, but takes less
than five minutes and anyone on staff can do it.
CM

--
Chauncey G. Montgomery, MLIS
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library