[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Accepting credit card payments through the self-check interface?

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Dec 21 13:13:59 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

Is anyone accepting credit card payments through Evergreen's built-in self-check interface?

I have a test account set up with Stripe on one of our servers that submits a test payment successfully when logged in through "My Account" but when I test the same one through the self-check, I get the following error:

Event: 4020:CREDIT_PROCESSOR_DECLINED_TRANSACTION -> The credit card processor has declined the transaction. undefined

I'm guessing it's not passing all the required parameters correctly, but I wanted to check with the group before I start digging too deeply. It's using a different form than the one My Account uses, too - any thoughts on whether or not it could use the same form?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150