[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2016 EIC - Call for Proposals Reminder

Jonathan Furr furrjt at forsyth.cc
Mon Dec 28 13:31:24 EST 2015

Hi Ruth -

That would be great!  We'll go ahead and add you to the list of current
proposals.  If anyone else offers to present on this topic, is it OK if we
put them in touch with you about co-presenting?

Thanks again!

Best,

Jonathan Furr
Technical Services
Forsyth County Public Library
336.703.3045
"'Thou shalt not' might reach the head, but it takes 'Once upon a time' to
reach the heart."

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Ruth Frasur <director at hagerstownlibrary.org