[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Elf and Evergreen

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Fri Feb 6 13:15:54 EST 2015

As Ruth said ... we have a trigger event set in EG that emails patrons 3
days prior to the due date(s) of their item(s), prompting them to call
or visit the catalog to renew.

I'm happy to send you the parameters if you'd like.

A.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Librarian II, Public Services
Kent County Public Library