[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder for Conference proposals

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Feb 11 16:46:20 EST 2015

I'm game for that.  Heck I'll take requests if someone finds me space in
the schedule.  I'm willing to do anything useful to others.  I learn from
others continually in the community so I'm glad to do what I can.

What would you like?  Something like a workshop?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>