[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder for Conference proposals

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Thu Feb 12 07:50:29 EST 2015

I realize the developers are busy writing code, but might a few be enticed
to present?

   - Many library systems are back-leveled and a session about the key
   features of the newer major releases would be welcome.  Perhaps 2.6, 2.7,
   and 2.8?
   - What are the key projects in development right now?
   - I had to miss Mike Rylander's session on authority control last year.
   Might he be willing to offer it again?

Thanks to all who are willing to present!

Lise

Lise Keppler, Technical Services
Forsyth County Public Library
2851 Fairlawn Dr