[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen's UI Style Guide Update - OPW Internship

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Wed Feb 18 15:54:41 EST 2015

Hi, Julia,

This is a silly question, but what type of markup is being used in these
files? I'd rather read the rendered versions than the markup, but I don't
recognize it so I don't know what tool to use.

Thanks!

- Ben

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Currently reading:* North and South* by Mrs. Gaskell
Just Finished: *The Riddle of the Sands* by Erskine Childers