[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Show available copies link in the catalog

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Wed Feb 18 16:50:39 EST 2015

I suggested this in IRC, but thought it would be beneficial here as well:

My recommendation is to change the left column to show "X of Y copies in Consortium/Region/Branch/etc. (Show)"

I feel like this would be the simplest and cleanest solution to the issue, and it would also make both columns a bit more in sync with each other.

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Library Manager
Roanoke Public Library