[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Day

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 25 14:21:04 EST 2015

I'm heading out of town due to a family illness. I do have a few little things I want to submit, but I won't have time before then.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

Ack!

I closed the Doodle poll last month and set this Monday, March 2 as the
date for our next Bug Squashing Day.  However, it looks like I failed to
communicate the date with the rest of the community beyond adding it to
the community calendar.

I would still like to see if we can get a group together to work on bugs
on March 2. Does that day still work for everyone who responded to the
poll?

Thanks and apologies for the oversight! I'm blaming it on the snow.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator