[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reshelving status?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Wed Jan 7 11:53:55 EST 2015

Thanks!

 I did find a mention of this script that is supposed to be running on our server.  I believe it is NOT running and we are looking into that.

  I'll pass along the info about setting the interval shorter.   But then it seems from your instructions that the script ALSO needs to be running on the server at the same interval yes?

  To answer your question about items in the reshelving status.  We have items that are STILL in the reshelving status after one month!   So, it seems like the script is not running as it should on the server.

  Is there  a way to MANUALLY change an item / items from reshelving to available??     Or do we always have to wait for that script to run?

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS stuff
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University