[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulating sewing patterns

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jan 7 14:06:13 EST 2015

I can't recall who but I remember talking to someone at a library that
circulated tools (hammers, screw drivers, etc....)

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>