[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ditch the "Bib Call Number" search?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jan 13 14:08:05 EST 2015

I've been fairly upfront about wanting to drop it and I think current plans
are to do so.  The scenarios where it could be useful are rare.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>