[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** EG 2015 conference registration available

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jan 13 16:37:43 EST 2015

Hi Buzzy,

A few logistical questions.  I'm assuming that PDX is the closes airport to
fly in, correct?  As that is a fair distance from Hood River I'm assuming
that the hotel doesn't operate a shuttle there (also none listed on their
web site that I could find).  What are our best options for ground travel?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>