[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** EG 2015 conference registration available

Holly Brennan haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us
Tue Jan 13 18:58:15 EST 2015

Thanks, Buzzy! As an Alaskan, it’s standard to book flights 6+ months in advance. Right now, trying to work around the Amtrak schedule is….. limiting, and would require extended airport layovers on either end.

Looking forward to what you’re coming up with! If you need opinions from the lone Alaskan, let me know! There are only a few flights between ANC-PDX. ☺

-Holly