[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ditch the "Bib Call Number" search?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Jan 14 18:47:41 EST 2015

Don,

I am not opposed to adding the "Call Number (Shelf Browse)" to the
"Browse the Catalog" UI. I can see where you got the idea, we both
used to run the same ILS and it had a similar grouping of
functionality. Though in EG they are very different pieces of code and
may have issues working together to some extent. For example, as
Jennifer says, some might not like that the results are not in a list
form like the other browse results.

Yamil

--

Yamil Suarez, MCS