[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Motion to deactivate the "evergreen-admin" mailing list

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jan 14 18:55:29 EST 2015

I would support refreshing those descriptions to reflect their use more
clearly, as Yamil points out.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>