[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help for a tiny library?

Mark Ehle markehle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 11:00:36 EST 2015

Not at all dubious, Rogan. We run Sirsi Symphony as a VM and have been for
years. We pretty much don't run our servers on anything else *but* VM's.
It's just how things are done now. I've run Evergreen in Virtual Box
(totally free) on my PC to play with it and it works just fine. Given a
decent enough PC,mainly enough memory, I'm sure you could run Evergreen on
a VM for a few clients for a small library.