[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Real mystery - is it a bug?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 21 16:18:53 EST 2015

Hi Jennifer,

It looks like everyone else has covered your question regarding deleted
items. To answer your other question:

> To top it off, I am still wondering how items get into the reshelving
> status?    Is the ONLY trigger the checkin function?

As far as I know, the only way items will go into reshelving is if you
check then in, if you manually change the status in the copy editor, or
if you update the status in the database. The checkin will change the
status to reshelving even if the item was not checked out to a patron.
For example, if the item was listed as available, it will change to
reshelving if you scan it in the checkin interface.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator