[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking volunteers to address potential Code of Conduct violations at Evergreen conferences

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 21 17:22:13 EST 2015

Thanks Jane!
> This will be my first Evergreen conference, though, so I know you may
> be looking for folks who are more seasoned members of the community.
> Let me know either way. :-)
In this case, I don't think we need volunteers with a long history in
the Evergreen community, and I, for one, would love to see new faces
helping out in this role.

I've received emails from several people interested in helping out, but
I haven't had a chance to respond to anyone directly. I hope to be in
touch with everyone by the end of the week.

Many thanks to everyone who volunteered!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator