[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updating the Roster of Evergreen Libraries

Erica Rohlfs erohlfs at esilibrary.com
Thu Jan 22 12:28:09 EST 2015

Good Afternoon!

I would like to update the Roster of Evergreen Libraries on the Evergreen
Wiki.

If you would like to have your library / consortium included or see
information for your library that is outdated, please let me know. I am
more than happy to update and/or include your library on this page. If you
are a member with a larger system or consortium, will you please first
verify with your proper channels about inclusion?

Here is a link to the Wiki page that I am referring to:

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_libraries

Thank you, Everyone!

Erica

--