[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Copy Right Information in the Staff Client

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jan 28 06:58:14 EST 2015

Hi Jayaraj,

That value is controlled by a string in whichever language DTD file you're using.  These files are located in Open-ILS/build/i18n/po/lang.dtd/ and the default file (en-US) is named 'lang.dtd.pot' within the source tree.  On a live server they are located in /openils/var/web/opac/locale/<locale>/ and are named 'lang.dtd'.  The string you're looking to change is 'staff.client.portal.copyright'.

Hope that gives you enough direction to make the change.  Feel free to reply if not.

Chris