[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking development partners for search project

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Thu Jan 29 11:47:15 EST 2015

Is this the one that we've committed to funding?

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm Reading
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>