[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] self-check receipt config?

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Jul 1 12:10:47 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I've been working with one of our libraries on the self-checkout and we're running into issues configuring the receipt printer.  .  A regular 8.5 x 11 personal laser prints things out on a single sheet pretty well, but using a label/receipt paper printer, there's an excessive amount of feed.  The library was able to solve this issue with their regular staff-client workstations (using the same printers) by making changes in the printer settings editor.  However, with the self-check, I'm thinking this is not an option?

I've checked the documentation, some of the links mentioned here, http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:simple_self_check, and a few other places, but can't seem to find anything too specific....maybe I'm overlooking stuff.  I also need to go back and take another run at the printer config as well, but wanted to ask around first to see about software changes.

If you have any links or other information, would you mind to share?

Appreciate it!

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>