[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Trouble adding a new Z39.50 source

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Jul 2 16:11:07 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to add MaineCat as a possible Z39.50 source for copy
cataloging.  I can access it just fine using yaz-client on my Linux
box:

Z> open 130.111.64.9:210
Z> base INNOPAC
Z> scan @attr 1=7  0439784549
query: @attr 1=7  0439784549
Received ScanResponse
Reference Id:
20 entries, position=1

However, when I attempt to search it using the Evergreen client, it
returns 0 records when I search the ISBN field for 0439784549 (or when
I search for anything else in any field, for that matter).

Any tips for troubleshooting this issue?

Incidentally, here's my configuration for the source:
Label: MaineCat
Host: 130.111.64.9
Port: 210
DB: INNOPAC
Record Format: FI
Transmission Format: usmarc
Auth: False

And for the attributes (which I cloned from a different Z39.50 source
that is working just fine):
Name: title
Label: Title
Code: 4