[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Limit Sets, frustrations...

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Tue Jul 7 09:10:32 EDT 2015

Thomas,

Yes, circ modifier. (Sorry, I forgot to include that key bit of info!)

I would ultimately need to include 3 circ modifiers in the same limit set, but was starting with just one.

Incidentally, in previous semi-operable tests, I tried copy locations but found that it counted the limits as 7 items per location, rather than 7 total. Also I can't for the life of me figure out how limit groups work.

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21