[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobius Book Carousel Demoed at the EG Conference this year

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Jul 7 13:17:11 EDT 2015

Jesse,

bookbag_update.pl  contains the queries that you are interested in
changing. You can run them by hand using your own sql connection.

sub updatebagNewItems

sub updatebagRecentReturned

sub updatebag14daytopcirc

You can get some example queries directly out of the generated log from
the script.

The subroutines contain the queries. You will need to copy those queries
into your sql environment. Tweak the queries until they return what you
want, then update the script with your new queries!

Keep in mind that $ous is replaced during run time. That variable will
contain the comma separated list of Organizational Units that pertain to
the scope of the book bag in question.

Good luck!

-Blake-
Conducting Magic