[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Design - Fixed Page Elements?

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:35:25 EDT 2015

I haven't digested all the ramifications of trying to make all per-UI
navigational components static, but I fear that it will end up leading us
far from the responsive design we've managed to maintain so far in the
relevant web client UIs.

However, I think having the navbar (and only the navbar, until custom
toolbars are implemented) float at the top could be useful.  We need to be
careful, though, that we don't eat significant vertical real estate.  I
would like to see that bar shrink if it is made to float at the top of the
page regardless of scroll distance.

These are just my initial thoughts...

Thanks, Dan and Kathy!

--