[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Design - Fixed Page Elements?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Jul 13 15:02:14 EDT 2015

I have nothing valuable to add to this.  I will say that I agree with both
Dan and Mike (and by extention, Kathy and Jason), and I'm not sure where
the middle point is.  Mostly, I just want to say Thank You to all of your
struggling with this.  What comes out of this struggle will be fantastic.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I've Read
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>