[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Design - Fixed Page Elements?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jul 22 13:43:07 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I just wanted to report back that I submitted something in LP with some
code attached to make the main navigation menu a fixed element.

The LP bug is available at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1474455.

A small screencast showing the new behavior for the navigation menu is
available at

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74gDMUDwDXqWWFLbDhLV3p3bzg/view?usp=sharing

Kathy

--