[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feedback requested on patron editor in web client

Geoffrey Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Tue Jul 28 10:22:28 EDT 2015

That looks good - very helpful.

Thanks,
Geoff Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Lussier
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 9:40 AM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feedback requested on patron editor in web client

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone on the feedback you provided for the patron editor.
I've created a mock-up based on the feedback - http://www.screencast.com/t/4lcqzkcxedgN.

The idea is that all of the elements above the Patron Edit heading in this interface would remain fixed to the top of the interface. This mock-up displays the edit view of the registration/edit form. The tabs that bring you to the different areas of the patron record (check out, items out, holds, etc.) would be fixed as well, which fits in with the easy access we have to those buttons in the existing client.

Although people didn't think it was necessary to keep the display options accessible at all times, I put those in the fixed area primarily because it made the best use of the space available.

Let me know if you have any feedback on this mock-up!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator