[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feedback requested on patron editor in web client

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 29 10:20:37 EDT 2015

I like it!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30345
404-235-7138
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Lussier" <klussier at masslnc.org>
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 9:39:41 AM
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feedback requested on patron editor in web client

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone on the feedback you provided for the patron editor.
I've created a mock-up based on the feedback -
http://www.screencast.com/t/4lcqzkcxedgN.

The idea is that all of the elements above the Patron Edit heading in
this interface would remain fixed to the top of the interface. This
mock-up displays the edit view of the registration/edit form. The tabs
that bring you to the different areas of the patron record (check out,
items out, holds, etc.) would be fixed as well, which fits in with the
easy access we have to those buttons in the existing client.

Although people didn't think it was necessary to keep the display
options accessible at all times, I put those in the fixed area primarily
because it made the best use of the space available.

Let me know if you have any feedback on this mock-up!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator