[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory Item

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Jul 29 12:41:12 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

I'm certainly no expert, but we had sort of the same question a few years ago.  Here's a link to describe some methods that have been done before:

http://markmail.org/message/2yxyv4kwtdxb7h4s

It's a transcript of a SITKA conversation where they checked-in items using a wireless laptop, which sets the last edited date...then ran a report on the system for items whose date did not match this......

I've never tried myself yet, but seems a reasonable approach...maybe other folks have found a better method?

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>
OHIONET