[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory Item

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 29 13:27:02 EDT 2015

If the item is checked in or out. The inventory date is set for any item
scanned during an inventory process and would include items never checked
out such as non-circulating  collections and those items that are
circulating but haven't checked out. It helps identify missing copies and
other exceptions. You can fake an inventory date in Evergreen by checking in
the items on the shelf all on one date, setting the active/last edit date
and then allowing you to run reports for items not on the shelf and not
checked out for that date.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager