[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Full author date on individual titles?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 29 15:19:16 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Tony Bandy <tonyb at ohionet.org> wrote:
> On our Evergreen 2.7.2 system, when we search for an author, say Ernie Pyle,
> the results list includes a full birthdate in this format:
>
> Author--YEAR—Month—Day
>
> However, when looking at individual title results, the format is only this:
>
> Author--YEAR

Could you send links to search results and title details showing the
problem?  I tried doing an author search for "Ernie Pyle" in your
catalog, and am not seeing hits that include the author's full
birthdate (which aren't commonly found in name headings).

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt