[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.9-alpha Release Postponed

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Wed Jul 29 15:26:33 EDT 2015

Hi, all.

As release manage for the Evergreen 2.9 release, I decided to postpone
today's planned alpha release pending some resolution of two new
Launchpad bugs:

Both of these affect the conditional negative balances features, and I
thought it better to wait for some progress on those fronts rather
than releasing something that will change quite a bit in behavior in a
few weeks.

Furthermore, the release notes for the conditional negative balance
feature have not been rolled out, yet, as those notes also depend upon
what happens with the above two bugs.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org