[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Full author date on individual titles?

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:57:45 EDT 2015

Interestingly, the search under the author name link is retaining the full
value from the 100$d.  I suspect normalization in the tpac itself is at
work here...

[looks at code]

Yep, it looks like there is some normalization of $d around line 72
of Open-ILS/src/templates/opac/parts/record/authors.tt2.  If the field
starts with for numbers we take just those, and likewise take just the year
part of the death date.

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander