[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SIP #64 patron info response question

Smith, Kathleen Kathleen.Smith at sjvls.org
Tue Jun 2 13:52:19 EDT 2015

Can EG return the patron's Library ID via the SIP 64 patron info response message so that Axis360 ebooks can use it to associate a patron with that specific library's/system's Axis collection? I see two possible fields: AQ (home library) or AO (institution id). We're trying to determine if the vendor can give us library-specific use stats. Thanks.

Kathleen Smith, Associate Systems Librarian
San Joaquin Valley Library System
2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721
kathleen.smith at sjvls.org
559-600-6256