[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SIP #64 patron info response question

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Jun 2 16:01:21 EDT 2015

Another option if the libraries are using seperate SIP accounts to login is
to setup the activity_who strings in the SIP config file and setup new
entries in the activity types to identify them.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>