[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Record Match Set for Acquisitions

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri Jun 5 13:13:19 EDT 2015

Hi,

I was asked at the conference to share our Record Match Set definition that
we set up for our acquisitions libraries to use for uploading their vendor
order records. Sorry it's taken me so long to get to it. I hope someone
finds it to be helpful. I've included our set-up for using tag 001 as a
matchpoint by defining it in the MARC Record Attributes.  Having a control
number as a matchpoint, in addition to ISBN, UPC and media publisher number,
makes life so much easier for batch loads.

Mary

Mary Llewellyn

Database Manager

Bibliomation, Inc.