[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] It's Community Bug Squashing Day!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jun 10 05:48:01 EDT 2015

Hi all,

It's community Bug Squashing Day today! It's a day for the entire
community to focus on getting bug fixes into Evergreen.

Anyone can get involved in the day by confirming Evergreen bugs in
Launchpad, testing bug fixes, or doing work to fix bugs. Information on
how to participate in Bug Squashing Day is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing.

If you have requested a Sandbox for Bug Squashing Day, you should have
received information via e-mail on how to access that Sandbox. Please
let me know if you have not received that information.

I have also loaded a MassLNC Sandbox with two development branches for
wishlist items - Long Overdue processing needs org unit settings
separate from Lost Processing
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1331174) and Payment by
billing type breakdown
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1174498). Feel free to let me
know if you would let to test either of those features.

We'll be keeping a tally of bug squashing activity at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y0wCUuQju6YpeSKVn1t8QaL6SSvK900ixuPBXSPMF0U/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Happy Bug Squashing!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator