[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bills Current Receipt Template and Total Owed

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jun 11 10:27:48 EDT 2015

Excellent, thanks Scott! I searched launchpad as well and didn't find that one. Our libraries will be happy to know about these macros that work on the bills_current receipt.

I'd still love to see one that could pull in the total owed on the items_out receipt (like %balance_owed% does on the checkout receipt) so that when someone asks for the status of their account we could give them the list of items they still have out plus their current bills all in one receipt, but I haven't found a way to do that yet. If anyone knows if there is a way, I'd be really happy to hear it.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150