[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Multi-Valued Fields in the wild

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Jun 17 14:44:35 EDT 2015

Mike,

I can't speak for Kate, but in my situation my EG production server is
on 2.7, but it is configured more like a EG 2.5 when it comes to how
format icons are picked and how "formats" are filtered. This was done
right after we upgraded from 2.5.x to 2.6.x because initially the
icons and format filtering was acting weird. I have not had a chance
to research how to switch my production system to use the newer 2.6
features for icon formas or filtering. Though I hope to have it all
figured out this summer.

Hope this helps someone,
Yamil

--