[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OpenSearch Question

Jim Taylor jtaylor at jtdata.com
Fri Jun 19 20:57:22 EDT 2015

Just to report back on my experience.the shortname is the only thing that
works for me, which is fine and preferred and it does seem to include the
Children which is also preferred.  I had tried something along this line
before but apparently got something out of order.  All is good now.

Thanks again to all for responding and putting me back on a productive path.

Jim