[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron guides to the OPAC

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Fri Jun 26 15:27:12 EDT 2015

We have a very very basic Catalog FAQ page here on our public website
(and linked from within our OPAC):

http://www.kentcountylibrary.org/using/catalogfaq.php

It's short, but as befitting its name of "FAQ" it reflects the issues
that we get the most questions about.

A.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Librarian II, Public Services