[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobius Book Carousel Demoed at the EG Conference this year

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon Jun 29 15:21:28 EDT 2015

Blake,

Thanks for the information. Yes, I did get the code from Github and had placed all the files in the default location. After copying the .tt2 files to our /openils/var/templates_burlington/opac/parts/ folder (and editing to add the book bag #s) the three book bag titles are now appearing.

Now, the only issue is nothing is propagating into the three book bags (ones I created shown below). I created the lists with our circulation account from a web browser and all three are shared, should they be created with an admin account? Since this is not our production server, (running on slightly older data) I checked in/renewed books from my patron account via the staff client to try and get information into them, but still nothing has filled the lists. Do these book bags depend on any cron jobs to propagate?

[cid:image001.png at 01D0B263.258BF4E0]

Thanks again!

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington