[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] GOKb

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:40:05 EDT 2015

Tim,

GOKb might one day be interesting, particularly as a source of KB data, but
like most kuali software, it's been several years in the making and isn't
here yet.

I would encourage you (and the rest of the community) to take a look at
reSearcher* from SFU. It's complete with a link resolver, knowledge base,
and serials management component, and has been around for years.

And it's actually open source, not "community source."

* http://researcher.sfu.ca

Regards,

Mike Rylander

--   Sent from my phone, please pardon my thumbs.