[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Bug Squashing Day

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Mar 2 11:26:54 EST 2015

Hi all,

MOBIUS had an additional Sandbox available and loaded three bug fixes on
it if anyone is interested in testing them.

The bug fixes are loaded on the Sandbox at sb4.missourievergreen.org.
Information for downloading a client and connecting to the server is
available at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S6X0pRuDrt5cjmro90cwFSdBxAwf39I5lrBCyLlk9AY/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone interested in testing one of these bug fixes should assign
themselves to the bug in Launchpad to avoid duplication of effort.

Thanks!
Kathy