[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] libxml2 headers problem

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 6 12:38:54 EST 2015

HI,

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Francis Kayiwa <francis.kayiwa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I get that far and what I was trying to tease out of your
> response is if my changes will be tolerated and ideally accepted. My
> goal is to get it to work on OpenBSD/Bitrig which is what I use. This
> is a personal goal but if others can benefit (including the project)
> It is a small hope to Free and Net which I will leave those who want
> to take it on and we all win.

Patches to improve portability (and our use of autotools) are indeed
welcome, as are  installation instructions for various platforms.  Finding
patch reviewers for platforms that are not already commonly used *can* be a
challenge, though, so it can take some time.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt