[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] libxml2 headers problem

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Fri Mar 6 12:59:42 EST 2015

Quoting Francis Kayiwa <francis.kayiwa at gmail.com>:

> Thank you kindly. Will take you up on your generous offer when I have
> something "worth reviewing"... In the meantime I will rely on the
> already useful resources you've provided.

Can't really vouch for their usefulness. A lot has changed in Evergreen
since then. They might be a good place to start nonetheless.

Good luck, and if you have questions, feel free to ask. I'd recommend
the development list for that, though.

Cheers,
Jason
--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org