[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen conference program - survey of interest

Beth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Tue Mar 10 17:44:36 EDT 2015

Evergreen community,

If you are planning or hoping to attend this year's Evergreen conference in
Hood River, Oregon we would love to get your feedback on the program
proposals. We have almost the perfect number of sessions so we are working
on getting them all in. However, it helps to know how many are likely to
attend particular sessions so we can schedule and make the right room
assignments.

Please complete this survey as soon as possible (deadline 3/17) -
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LLXJBGZ

We would also like to fit in interest group meetings. I've already heard
from acquisitions. Are there any other groups that want to meet? In the
past we have had cataloging, acquisitions, authorities, reports, sysadmin,
and training.

Thanks for your input,

Beth Longwell
Conference program committee